Regardless of your dental needs, our Galleria restoration dentistry services can provide the restorative treatment you require. We invite you to schedule a consultation with one of our dental restoration experts, who will be able to assist you in treating and managing your oral health issues. Our goal is nothing less than bringing out the full beauty of your natural smile!
Should I Get a Dental Restoration?
In a general sense, more people practice good oral hygiene habits than ever before. You can credit the decline of tooth decay and gum disease to factors such as the widespread use of fluoride treatments and an increased awareness of dental health issues. Yet despite these resources, periodontal issues are still quite common and require swift, skillful intervention from trained dental professionals.
This is where the dental restoration experts at Galleria Dental come in. With our state-of-the-art technology and techniques, Galleria Dental provides restorative dentistry services that are second to none in the greater Houston area. Our highly trained dentists are able to restore the shape, appearance and function of missing tooth structure by supporting it with dental implants that closely resemble natural teeth. Along with repairing and saving a decayed or infected tooth, we offer excellent post-treatment care to ensure that your oral health is maintained and improved.
If you are experiencing signs oral discomfort, such as swollen gums or sharp pain, do not hesitate to contact Galleria Dental today. Schedule a dental restoration by calling (713) 960-9926!
What Are the Benefits of Restorative Dentistry?
You may be in a position in which you require a dental restoration in order to enhance the natural beauty and proper shape of your smile. At Galleria Dental, we will work with you to determine the best available options for your particular situation. Our painless, noninvasive treatments will be sure to deliver the positive oral health outcome you are looking for, and at an affordable price.
Here are several compelling reasons why you should consider restorative dentistry:
- It enhances the aesthetic qualities of your natural smile
- It fills gaps between teeth while supporting existing teeth
- It improves or adjusts a maladjusted bite (i.e., overbite)
- It prevents the loss of additional teeth due to decay or infection
- It relieves acute or chronic dental pain in the teeth and gums
- It repairs and/or replaces damaged or decayed teeth
- It replaces antiquated or unattractive dental treatments
- It enables normal function to teeth (e.g., eating, chewing and swallowing)
Types of Dental Restorations
Restorative dentistry can fulfill a number of functions, ranging from replacing or restoring missing teeth to reversing the signs of decay. Here are a few of the dental restoration specialities we offer at Galleria Dental:
- Amalgam or composite fillings that repairs the portion of the tooth worn away by periodontal disease or decay
- Crowns (or caps) that are placed over existing teeth in order to restore its size, shape and overall appearance
- Fixed dental bridges that close the cap created by one or more natural teeth and stabilize the overall structure of the existing teeth
- Dental implants with artificial roots and teeth that are surgically implanted in order to replace one tooth or multiple teeth
To determine which restorative dentistry procedure is right for you, schedule an appointment to visit Galleria Dental. We would love the opportunity to discuss your treatment options with you. Call us at (713) 960-9926!